With the weather hopefully taking a turn for the better, we can look forward to hitting the trails and getting outside more! We’re lucky to live so close to the mountains and some swimmable beaches.
Our friends at Explore Magazine (formerly BC Magazine) sent us their Top 20 List of Hikes Near Vancouver.
- St. Mark’s Summit – Cypress Provincial Park
- Eagle Bluffs – Cypress Provincial Park
- Dog Mountain – Seymour Provincial Park
- Mount Seymour – Seymour Provincial Park
- Baden Powell – Horseshoe Bay Deep Cove
Check out the full list and all the details here: www.explore-mag.com/20-of-the-Best-Hiking-Trails-near-Vancouver
Did we list off your favourite hike or maybe we didn’t list it? Let us know in the comments!